As the representative of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Institute of Internal Auditing Switzerland (IIAS) is responsible for the review of the admission to the IIA certification programs. There are the certifications as follows:
Steps to Certification
1. Select the appropriate certification.
3. Prepare yourself for the examination. The IIA's CIA Learning System
4. Create a profile in CCMS. CCMS
6. Register for the certification in CCMS.
7. Sit for the examinatin in a test center. Sit for the exam
9. Download your certificate.
If you have passed all parts of the exam and provided proof of the required practice, the status of your certification in CCMS will be indicated as "Certified" (home page on the right, under "Status"). You can then download the certificate in CCMS.